Sunday 15 July 2012

New Additions July

We are having a discraceful summer weather-wise but I am having a great summer collecting-wise!!

Here are my additions for July so far...


Crane (new-ray)

Timber Wolf (Mojo Fun)

Birds of prey from The International Centre for Birds of Prey shop (resin)
 
Barn Owl (Bowbrook Studios)

The resin birds of prey are all unmarked and cost less than £2 each! From left to right: goshawk, peregrine falcon, eastern chanting goshawk (I think) and a kestrel.

The barn owl was also from the ICBP shop. It was part of a fairly large collection of different types of owl figures left to the centre by a local lady. They were accepting any donations for these owls with the money going the help with the running of the centre.


Size comparison

Also...A HORSE!!! I have a horse. I genuinley believed I would never have a horse in my collection. Well it's not your usual animal figure, it's made with coal by Unity Gifts. We went away recently for a few days and we visited an old coal mine in Wales called Big Pit. This was a great day where we spoke to a retired miner for some time sharing his knowledge and experiences with us. Thank you to him, he made the visit great. Out of respect I wanted to buy a piece of coal to remember the visit by and then I saw this horse...coal and an animal in one, no brainer. Here is my one and only horse.

Shire Horse (Unity Gifts)

No comments:

Post a Comment